• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Off Peak Standard Return - Birmingham Int (BHI)-Birmingham (BHM) £63.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

route:oxford

Established Member
And I thought the Heathrow Express was a little bit expensive.

(Out Sat 18th July, Return Wednesday 22nd July)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John @ home

Established Member
Even a First Class Anytime Day return is only £8.40, so what's your source for the £63.30 fare? Times? Route?

John

route:oxford

Established Member
Even a First Class Anytime Day return is only £8.40, so what's your source for the £63.30 fare? Times? Route?

John

www.nationalrail.co.uk

Out, Tomorrow lunchtime.
Return, Wednesday lunchtime.

Direct route I imagine with times being around 10-14 mins.

Edit...

The same fare is available for a journey on the same dates/times from Leamington Spa to Birmingham New Street.

Last edited:

bengley

Established Member
Please don't use station abbreviations because some people (such as me) haven't got a clue what the hell they mean.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Please don't use station abbreviations because some people (such as me) haven't got a clue what the hell they mean.
I've edited the topic title, where full names should be posted, but within the topic abbreviations can be used providing they are correct (e.g. BNS = Barnes, LLS = Llanishen etc).

If you don't know what they mean you can see them all listed here:

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations/codes/

The codes are also accepted on Thetrainline and Atos Origin ticket booking sites (which cover all TOCs), and using Avantix Traveller and also Live Departure Boards and CORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.