• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Off peak / super off peak single tickets - break of journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly how do I find out if a super off peak / off peak single ticket allows for a break of journey ?

From memory, there is a way of finding out on the National Rail web site and thus avoiding calling NRE.

Know the subject has been done many times before. At times, even I get bored of it :D

Trip in question is a Saturday Cambridge to Great Yarmouth via Ely and Norwich.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Roylang

Exactly how do I find out if a super off peak / off peak single ticket allows for a break of journey ?

From memory, there is a way of finding out on the National Rail web site and thus avoiding calling NRE.

Know the subject has been done many times before. At times, even I get bored of it :D

Thanks

The general rules are provided here: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/offpeak_conditions.html

But, for your specific trip, that is all I can add.

Roy

nedchester

Established Member

Thanks

Try:
http://brfares.com/#home

cuccir

Established Member
On National Rail Enquiries:

1. Search for the journey
2. Select your trains, making sure the ticket being offered is the off-peak return
3. Scroll down to where the ticket name is given (eg 'off-peak day return')
4. Select the name of the ticket to open a new page
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page
6. The links to the validity codes on pdfs are there.

Easy, no? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.