• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Oh dear tony...... GO HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
London had been warned for 7 July.

LONDON

the British government had been warned for the attacks of July that the underground railway in London would be a of al-Qaeda. The newspaper The Sunday Times has layed a hand on a document in which that stands of the parliamentary comit t the secret service heads. The warning had been based on interrogates of a verdachte who had been arrested in 2003. At that moment the suspect was the third man within al-Qaeda. The British government has always said that no warning had been for the attacks on 7 July, where 52 people lost their lives.

Source: NOS (something like the BBC)

** Sorry for the bad english, but thats the work of Altavista's translation machine, wich I wanted to test. I still had to change some parts of the tekst.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I find that incredibly hard to believe.

David

Established Member
Why am I not surprised. I lost faith in this government a long time ago for various reasons, but the main reason is they can't tell the truth.

traveller1030

Link to original story NOS are quoting:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1938212,00.html

Doesn't surprise me at all - Benjamin Netanyahu (Israeli Foreign Minister?) was in town, around the corner from Russell Square IIRC - Mossad (Israeli Intelligence) also knew and issued a warning to Netanyahu to stay in his hotel, so it was well-anticipated by the intelligence services. What I'd like to see further investigation into, and something the mainstream media have buried, is the 'simulation' being run on LUL by a 'security' consultancy at the time of the bombings... unfortunately anything else I have to say would probably be subject to a 'D Notice' I haven't spotted and could land me as a UK citizen in serious trouble. Good 'ere, innit? <(

Status
Not open for further replies.