• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Oh it's all going pear shaped

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Oh cocker it's all going pear shaped and it's only Monday night, gotta change a vital element of 8013, there'll be trains in peoples back gardens tomorrow, i can see it now.
Someone better get the crane in advance 8)
--- edited ---
A* in predicting the future...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
8013 is up by Wallers Ash loop isn't it? Also, doesn't the phrase go "Oooh cocker, she's down the 'ole!"? ;)

TheSlash

Established Member
Coxster said:
8013 is up by Wallers Ash loop isn't it? Also, doesn't the phrase go "Oooh cocker, she's down the 'ole!"? ;)
Oh me old cock she's down the 'ole
"Ooh cocker, it's all going pear shaped" is another one in my book of nutty's phrases.
As predicted, it all went pair shaped, the KGT drivers didn't turn up so nothing got done. Apparently it's so bad that nothing can use the up loop now either.
We are going for attempt 2 tomorrow night {Wednesday} look out for an overrun
--- edited ---
ChrisM said:
Oh sorry Slash i thought this a thread about Pompey. :p
Thats alright, even if we get relegated we'll still probably be a division above you 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.