• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Old AVO multimeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

langers

Just wondered if anyone would be interested in my old AVO still in its leather case. I kept it for points short circuit tests when the Flukes were brought in as the Flukes did not have a high enough current rating. Moving house sees it looking for a good home now. I am based in Chippenham though in York sometimes.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

krus_aragon

Established Member
Avo multimeters: that takes me back to Wednesday afternoons in my university electronics lab. Chunky old equipment built to last. I hope it goes to a good home.

Zoidberg

Established Member
Avo multimeters: that takes me back to Wednesday afternoons in my university electronics lab. Chunky old equipment built to last. I hope it goes to a good home.

Oooh, a rave from the grave. I still get use from my AVO Multiminor Mark IV which I got for my 15th birthday. The present giver could not stretch to a 'real' one, but I was happy with what I got. :)

langers

No model number is shown, it just says Heavy Duty Avometer, it is an old linesmans multimeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.