• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Old timetables

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Get a czur ct16 or ct18. They do lovely scans without straining the spine of the book. This i did with my ct16. Its a tiny book little bigger than a credit card and fragile. https://timetableworld.com/ttw-viewer.php?token=ce48cde2-b5bc-45ee-a2f2-ce15d6414b55 link goes to images of a timetable.
Thanks Ken, I will have a think about it. I do appreciate the recommendation.

Meanwhile I've been adding to my collection, found an old Bradshaw's in a charity bookshop in Largs of all places!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

anthony263

Established Member
Has anyone got any old timetables for services especially between Cardiff and Swansea.

I’m especially looking for timetables for the swanline service when they first started

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Has anyone got any old timetables for services especially between Cardiff and Swansea.

I’m especially looking for timetables for the swanline service when they first started
1999 is the closest I have. I believe it started in 1994.

Ken H

On Moderation

Have you searched timetable world?

nw1

Established Member
Couldn’t get it to load up when I tried

What did you try doing on Timetable World?
Were you able to access the home page?

Also if you look at @NoMorePacers' link above you can find the working timetables from 1994 onwards on Network Rail. You need to know the 'code' for your area, and these are not always intuitive (e.g. WG for the lines out of Waterloo) so you might need to find it with a bit of trial and error.

krus_aragon

Established Member

I have the timetable immediately prior to Swanline opening (Winter 93/94), if you'd like something for comparison purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.