• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Olympic tickets bought from box office and travelcards

Status
Not open for further replies.

pethadine82

On Moderation
I have bought some tickets for games on Friday for an AM session.
I will be taking the train from Sheffield on Thursday at 6pm and arriving at St P.
I need to collect the tickets from the box office at the Olympic park to avoid the queues on Friday morning.

Do theses tickets come complementary with the Olympic travelcard or do I have to request it, I can see no mention of this on LOCOGs website.

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
I thought there were no Box Offices at the Olympic Park. (Just checked the website and they do have them).

I would assume they do come with an Olympic Travelcard, as have all the Olympic tickets have done.

Nym

Established Member
According to customer services, if you collect them at the venue on the day of the event you can collect your travelcard with them. If posted they would come with.

soil

Established Member
They give out travelcards at the box office, today (at Wembley) they'd run out and offered me travelcards for a different day.

radamfi

Established Member
There are numerous Olympic box offices, which are located at the event venues. There are a few around Stratford. You can pick up tickets (including Travelcards for London events) for any event from most of the box offices, although at certain box offices you can only pick tickets for events at that venue. However, I tried to pick up tickets for Stratford at Old Trafford and they could do it, but they could not supply the Games Travelcard. Has anyone been to a site outside London which does issue the Travelcard?

Here are the opening times of the box offices:

http://www.london2012.com/spectators/tickets/box-office/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.