• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

On the 1507 Waterloo-Basingstoke/Alton Today (Sunday)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solitude

Hey There..
I'm looking for a guy I met on a 450 today which was the 1507 London Waterloo to Basingstoke and Alton service, he said his name was Colin and I've been around this forum before and I was wondering whether he frequents this area of the net...
He was travelling to Farnham and we had quite an intricate discussion about the railways in general and the Pros and Cons of the Desiro line of EMUs, and made quite good friends. He had blonde-ish hair, long, and was certainly older than me, but by not much.. perhaps 16-20 bracket? I got off at Surbiton but I'd like to meet up with him again 'cause it was pretty wicked to meet someone who I could really relate to, so if anyone's heard or recognise who they think he might be, Please drop me a line :)

Thankyou!
David xx

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Hi, and welcome to RailUK!

I don't think I know of anyone named Colin from Farnham, but there are a number of people who do live near you in SWT territory, there's Coxster (Farnborough) and Taw_Valley is not far at all from Surbiton. And you may bump into Tubechallenger, Harold, Feltham2104 and Chris M on trains into Waterloo as they all live in SWT land! I've met most of them. There's also someone based at Guildford but I can't remember his forum name (he is known as "Class73").

I agree it is nice to meet up with people who have an interest in railways who you can relate to, and you are of course welcome to attend our forum meets (Now that you've registered you can read that area of the forum).

Julian G

Established Member
yorkie said:
Hi, and welcome to RailUK!

I agree it is nice to meet up with people who have an interest in railways who you can relate to, and you are of course welcome to attend our forum meets (Now that you've registered you can read that area of the forum).
"We don't bite"

Status
Not open for further replies.