• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ONE help (headcodes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hi all,

Im currently half way through my Liv Street fictional 2006 TT for SimSig but im stuck on headcodes, but i'd like to know how it would work in real as well.

Chingfords are every 15 mins (mine 15 morning then 20) but can only use 2U00 - 2U99...then what? 2U99 ends up about 1800 or so and still need more, and I cant do a 2U01-1 ect as it doesn't allow it, forcing me to use another, that being 2L00 onwards.

So how would it work in real as well? would there be 2 2U01s? same as the StanEx, not Headcode freindly either!

Thanks,
James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ikar

When they finnish with the series, they will start the same again; like the Liverpool Street-Shenfield services which have 2Wxx, so you will probably find 3 2W01's there...

RJ

Established Member
It's not uncommon for different services to apparently share headcodes, because headcodes actually have 10 digits, and the difference is hidden in the remaining six digits.

O L Leigh

Established Member
Hi Chaps,

The headcodes repeat.

Incidentally, it seems like Simsig has a number of errors. Headcodes using the letter "U" (e.g. 2U12) are trains to and from Enfield Town. Chingford services use "T".

one TN

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hi all,

Thanks for the replys, I know U is Enfield ect and Simsig does state that clearly, but i got muddled up somehow. Project as started and Headcodes back to proper order now.

Awaiting to add 24 hr M-S Stan Ex's now!

Cheers

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.