• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Online application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveyboy2407

Hi, I made an online application for a crossing keeper job but accidentally uploaded an old cv instead of my new one. I withdrew my application but it wouldn't let me reapply. Is there any way around this? Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rockhopper

You should have been able to just upload the new CV. Ring HR would be my next step.

baz962

Established Member
Hi, I made an online application for a crossing keeper job but accidentally uploaded an old cv instead of my new one. I withdrew my application but it wouldn't let me reapply. Is there any way around this? Thanks in advance
Would it let you re apply with a different email address . Worth a try.

C J Snarzell

Established Member
Daveyboy

Its not a criticism but please just take your time in future & read everything over with a fine tooth comb before you press the send button. All application, CVs and cover letters need to be word perfect if you have any chance of getting through the paper sift. Good luck though.

CJ

Daveyboy2407

Cheers CJ. I know, I'm kicking myself. I tried to apply on my phone instead of doing it on my laptop at home. Lesson learned I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.