• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Online FPS games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
Counter Strike: Source

Half Life 2 Deathmatch

Have been in a few gaming clans, but left them as i lost interest in the games abit.

Mushroom

I play Battlefield Vietnam: Point of Existence, as much as I can. I joined the United Kingdom United Front *[UKUF]* Clan at the start of the year. You'll find me under the name *[UKUF]*Mushroom.

Daniel

Established Member
I have BF:2, BF2:sF, and BF2:EF, but am not in a clan for any of them.

For "Black Hawk Down" I have been:

LS >> Memorex - Lost Souls
CtU >> Zink - Completely Tactless Unit
MAF >> Memorex - Military Armed Forces

And, when the server gets set up,

LS >> Memorex - Little Soldiers..... (with big guns ;))

Beaker

Established Member
used to play it a fair bit , got barred from one server for calling a yank a stupid * as he shot me, yet i was on his team.

Must install COD2 soon.

I played COD3 on xbox 360 , but then it stopped connecting to games....

mbonwick

Established Member
Call of Duty 2 on PS2 until it broke (the PS2 I mean). Just have to wait for the PS3 before I can play again :sad:

T

Tom

Used to play CounterStrike Source, occasionally play TFC but mainly just HL2 now... at least, when I get a new PC. :(

T

Tom

Dunno TBH, it will probably be a quad-core machine if I can afford it when my next renewal comes up.

No doubt I will be able to afford it though... ;)

T

Tom

Quad-core 2.8Ghz will do me...only £600. :lol:

BUT it does give you 10GHz~ of processing power. ;)

Alekseys

I play Halflife 2: Deathmatch and the odd bit of CSS. I'm a lot more handy at HL2:DM, have got pretty good kill-death ratios on some servers. I like the ZombieMod on CSS which is absolutely amazing. If you order servers alphabetically and scroll to Z and choose one of the "infection" mode games you can play it too. Here's a screenshot, lookie:

dechateau0025hj3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.