• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Airport Online Survey Seeking Visually Impaired Participants

Status
Not open for further replies.

T8KE0FF

Dear RailUK Forum Members,

I am currently undertaking a research project as part of my University degree which is aiming to investigate improvements in wayfinding within airport terminal buildings for visually impaired passengers.

I am seeking visually impaired people who would be willing to answer questions in an online survey. The questions begin by asking about previous experiences of navigating through public transport interchanges and the use of special assistance services, before progressing to questions specifically related to the use of airports.

I am particularly interested in responses from forum members, as I believe that the relative higher frequency at which members use public transport services, compared to the rest of the population, could provide me with some particularly interesting and meaningful data. However, I would be most grateful if the survey could be shared with any visually impaired friends or family who may be willing to participate.

Depending on the length of your responses, the survey should take between 10-15 minutes to complete. A link to the survey can be found here: https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/wayfinding-in-airports

I would like to extend my thanks to the forum moderators who have kindly given me permission to create this post.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.