• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Oooher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

I am standing in a station in London that is at a junction. There are no passengers around. Trains are passing constantly but not all of them stop. Virtually all of them take/come from, the left hand branch of the junction. Those trains that do stop have no-one board or alight from them. Trains to/from the right hand branch are always empty.

Oh, and it's dark!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Erm, this is hard, its got to be the London Underground...i would have said somewhere along the Victoria line, erm.

RJ

Established Member
Has it? How many Underground stations can you think of which get through trains?

i thinking a station near a depot perhaps, when the trains are empty when they come out...i'm all confused lol.

H

HR2

Young MOJO wins the toffee apple. It is indeed St Mary's

H

HR2

Seth said:
They don't. The station closed before WWII.

Aha Young Seth......Trains stop at St Mary's every day. At the signals at the end of the platforms. For various reasons.

Met Driver

Established Member
DistrictLine said:
Aha Young Seth......Trains stop at St Mary's every day. At the signals at the end of the platforms. For various reasons.

Very true, although I'd like to see a passenger try and get off there!! ;)

H

HR2

Seth said:
Very true, although I'd like to see a passenger try and get off there!! ;)

Oh I've seen a passenger get off there. Late one night as a guard. I watched him 'get off' with his young lady before we got to the platform. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.