• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

OPC SJT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlexiDriver

What sort of things are you asked?

And what sort of things are they judging you on?

Just so that everyone can see it :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jezzer34

If you spend 15 minutes looking on this forum you will find all you need. a bit of hard graft goes a long way.

PlexiDriver

If you spend 15 minutes looking on this forum you will find all you need. a bit of hard graft goes a long way.

I didn't want to do that because I feel it's unfair asking people who are competing against each other. So I asked here instead

PaulBusDriver

Questions relating to how you would choose to handle different situations. Often the answers will demonstrate your focus on certain things, the way you answer will highlight how you think and react to things.

Craigk8163

I didn't want to do that because I feel it's unfair asking people who are competing against each other. So I asked here instead
So thought you would get the people competing against each other to answer in a forum they all can see (one down from the live thread) ‍♂️

BloominMan

Multiple choice questions and you order them from what you'd do first to what you'd do last. The questions are mainly nothing to do with the railway.

Status
Not open for further replies.