• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Operational incident between Newport and Hereford - 15/02/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

anamyd

On Moderation
The seat padding has probably worn to different extents depending on the individual seat

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mathew S

Established Member
I honestly hope that you are being sarcastic and are joking. Whilst legroom is good on the 175s, my experience of the seats is like sitting on a wooden bench. There's more padding in the GWR 800 seats.
I agree with Dan, the 175s are easily the most comfortable post- privatisation trains I've traveled on... when they're not on fire.

_toommm_

Established Member
I agree with Dan, the 175s are easily the most comfortable post- privatisation trains I've traveled on... when they're not on fire.

At least if it's cold it's an effective way to heat up the surrounding area...

VT 390

Established Member
I honestly hope that you are being sarcastic and are joking. Whilst legroom is good on the 175s, my experience of the seats is like sitting on a wooden bench. There's more padding in the GWR 800 seats.
I think they are not the best but are definitely better then the class 800 seats.

Last edited:

VT 390

Established Member
Is this an auto correct error? It’s “definitely”! Once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence, thrice is getting weird...
Sorry I didn't even notice it was auto correcting the word definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.