• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

opinion required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Established Member
For the last couple of evenings, I have been atempting to create a night scenario of the Clarendon route but on my laptop I am finding it difficult to judge the lighting conditions which give the best effect. Set on a clear moonlit night ~2 hours after sunset is the time; heading north with the moonlight behind.

http://dennis-lance.fotopic.net/p23792170.html

Problem I've got is because of the 'directional' nature of my laptop display, I am finding it very difficult to judge what brightness is required.

So, simple question, does the lighting in the image look right on your display? (I have not yet lit the platform surfaces or the shelter so ignore these).

Opinions appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Nice! Is there faint light from the lamps in that screenie?

Dennis

Established Member
Hi-Ho....Hi-Ho it's off to work I go then. Really wasn't sure if this was looking any good or not. Next time I'll buy a CRT, much easier to do this sort of work onas the brightness doesn't change every time you move!

Status
Not open for further replies.