• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Options for TPE rolling stock in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

pemma

Veteran Member
They look excellent - no surprise it is Hitachi with their strong bimode offerings. Livery with the absence of yellow makes a nice change!

The order for the further 25 I see is to be finalised soon as well - I assume that it's bets on that'll be Hitachi as well.

I think 19 was the most they could get as an add-on to the existing order for GWR and Hull Trains. If that is the case the others will have to be done as a new order, which decreases the chance of them being Hitachi trains.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TH172341

I think 19 was the most they could get as an add-on to the existing order for GWR and Hull Trains. If that is the case the others will have to be done as a new order, which decreases the chance of them being Hitachi trains.

Ah right - so could be a mixed fleet in that case. Will have to wait and see what actually happens then.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
For further discussion of this exciting announcement see the current TPE franchise thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.