• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Other than rail routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
Is it possable to do other routes in BVE like a service car run? Say Worcester to New Street via M5 in a Astra or even better Custom GMC 1982 van?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
I think there is also a canal route out there somewhere and possibly a rollercoaster.

Tom B

Established Member
It's possibly certainly - just substitute the rail object for a road / canal one or whatever.

Dave A

Agreed. Although its he is doing it in his spare time, for free, yady yady ya, the "excitement" of it has completely faded... :roll:

Ascot

Established Member
well if you stick to the B roads you can't really change lane and AWS on a car? If you go over a red light you get 2 fingers and called a wa****.

Tried that space route and that's quite nice. Shame about that Bus route.

eezypeazy

I find BVE particularly useful when you get those phone calls from "John Smith" in India (!) wanting to sell you a new mobile phone... I just crank up the volume and say, "Sorry, mate, can't talk right now, I'm driving a train!!" (blasts horn/whistle; hangs up!).

eezypeazy

I find BVE particularly useful when you get those phone calls from "John Smith" in India (!) wanting to sell you a new mobile phone... I just crank up the volume and say, "Sorry, mate, can't talk right now, I'm driving a train!!" (blasts horn/whistle; hangs up!).

eezypeazy

ROLF, I'll try that ;)

evil_hippo

lmao, brilliant idea!

devon_metro

Established Member
I just don't put the phone down until i need to use it :lol:
The line is therefore connected to mine until i hang up. Try it ;)

Guinness

Established Member
Agreed. Although its he is doing it in his spare time, for free, yady yady ya, the "excitement" of it has completely faded... :roll:

I agree. He's always said "My Bus Route will be released in the near distant future". 2 Years ago when he first said that IIRC.

Midtown Madness 2 works for me when it comes to buses.

Status
Not open for further replies.