• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Our very own farmer...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

feltham2104 said:
TheSlash said:
I drive cars, vans and anything else with wheels but i couldn't keep that dumper in a straight line, but James could :shock:

Hes a true FARMER thats why.

i hate petrol driven thing because i had a nasty acceident on a miniature railway where i was top and tailing a Pway train and the coupling rod nut on the 08 thing i was driving wound lose and came off thus meaning the coupling rod fell off the whole thing tipped over and i was trapped underneath it. The firebeagde turned up so did the amblulance but it was no good as they couldnt actually get any equitment there to left it so they had to get about 6 or 7 people to left it off. it b****y hurt. and even since then i have never driven any miniature steam loco that is petrol driven. the owner of the loco (my god father) is trying to get me to drive the engine again im think about it but im not to sure. Hence the reason why i didnt want to drive the dumper at Coventry.

Just take it slowly mate,

Do a bit at a Time

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
feltham2104 said:
Coxster said:
TheSlash said:
I drive vans
Not without wrapping them around gate posts ;)

And setting fire to the back end.
And if you're in a another local gang, try running them over detonators and burying flatbeds in the mud :D

Oh, did I mention the 'stacking' of a lowloader by Mr...? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.