• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Out and About.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Having been sat at home during the morning talking to so random step family membes i was bored, so i got on my bike anddiscoverd a new photting location, mean while i got a phone call from me mum asking where i was i said well i dont actalluy know, she said well what timewill you be home i said once ive chased 2401 for a few hours, having waited 30 mins 2401 stuck its nose roudn the corner and appered thn disapper round the corner for a run to wareham, i then cyclied past bournemouth train care depot where got a pic of 3417 then onto poole, i got a few photos in poole park then went to go to the model shop and realised i hadnt brought my money with me, on the way hom i cyclied through poole park again and got some more pics, once home the random step family members were still there and hadnt moved lol, i was in then straight out back down to poole to get some more pics of 2401 then i went down to the model shop and then cycled slowly home , having covered a good 20 miles i was knackered got home and to the my delight the random step family memebrs were still there, they didnt leave till about 7, i gave up and came upstairs to work on my tram layout. that was my satruday.

Pictures are here http://stephen9466.fotopic.net/c887312.html

Status
Not open for further replies.