• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Overground Trainee Driver - Harlesden and SE London, Feb '21 & Aug '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahim

Good evening all. Is it standard procedure to receive the email asking for Name NI etc? Won’t get my hopes up. Does this mean we may be in line for a call ??
Yep standard procedure, I was asked the same when I applied for Chiltern almost 2 years ago.

Just received an email saying its going to take another 2 weeks- bit weird it only says South East London line since I applied to both North and South East... maybe they've withdrawn/rejected my Willesden depot application as its 45 minutes travel time compared to 10 minutes to New cross gate

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Reece E

Yep standard procedure, I was asked the same when I applied for Chiltern almost 2 years ago.

Just received an email saying its going to take another 2 weeks- bit weird it only says South East London line since I applied to both North and South East... maybe they've withdrawn/rejected my Willesden depot application as its 45 minutes travel time compared to 10 minutes to New cross gate
Do they ask everyone applying to do that then?

And when did you get your response email once sending off the additional questions they asked? (The NI number and depot etc.)

Fahim

Do they ask everyone applying to do that then?

And when did you get your response email once sending off the additional questions they asked? (The NI number and depot etc.)
A few people I know of got asked to send the same information in along with a few others in this thread

wasn't really a response to the information I provided, seems like its just a general update- said it will take 2 week

Reece E

A few people I know of got asked to send the same information in along with a few others in this thread

wasn't really a response to the information I provided, seems like its just a general update- said it will take 2 week
Oh got you.

Yeah I received that email as well about providing that info. I applied for both depots also but only put the willesden one as it's the closest.

I thought you meant you received another email after that. Sorry.

Jaytrains

I would of thought the same with me but willesden depot is still on there and did u get to assessment stage at chiltren?

Chug Chug 87

Has anybody had a reply yet? I applied for New Cross Depot. I didn’t get any email asking about my NI number‍♂️

Jaytrains

I guess today’s the last day to send them all the info they asked and hopefully we hear some time this week

Deano4

Would also be interested to know how the jump from 30k to 65k is staggered if anybody knows?
There used to be a 'first year' salary but in last years pay deal that was removed. So you would go from 30k to 65k as soon as qualified.

Does anyone know if Sunday's are part of working week or outside?
they are part of
They are in but limited to 26 Sundays a year.

HLK97

Anyone else checking their emails numerous times a day for a response from Arriva?! The anticipation!

Chuchu

Anyone else checking their emails numerous times a day for a response from Arriva?! The anticipation!
Haha, yeah :D . I'm being as patient as I can be, but still checking a few times a day. We'll get an answer soon, fingers crossed.

Reece E

Yeah me too. Both on here and emails. On here for when people find out. And email for obviously the response lol

T-Karmel

They've just sent out new emails asking for the same details again, this time with additional note:

If you are receiving this email twice it is because you applied to both depots. You can only be put forward for one.

Jaytrains

They've just sent out new emails asking for the same details again, this time with additional note:

If you are receiving this email twice it is because you applied to both depots. You can only be put forward for one.

Yeahh same

I’ve chosen Newcross

Reece E

I've received this email again also. I'm going to apply for Willesden Junction.

Good luck everyone!

Chug Chug 87

Just curious if you guys replied directly to the email that was sent out regarding NI number and other details? I replied to the email but haven’t received any confirmation as of yet, is this normal?

Jaytrains

Just curious if you guys replied directly to the email that was sent out regarding NI number and other details? I replied to the email but haven’t received any confirmation as of yet, is this normal?

I haven’t received a confirmation email

Reece E

My original request for additional info which was due by 7/3/21, I did get an email back confirming they received it.

But this time round. I've sent my response, but haven't received a reply back to confirm.

Hopefully all is good!

Fahim

I got the same email but it doesn't have the additional note- weird hmm..

traingeek97

Was beginning to give up on thinking I'll hear back but got an email asking for the additional information today. Hopefully we won't be waiting too long to hear back if they are hoping to start training in May and June.

Chug Chug 87

No, I haven’t heard anything, I’m still curious as I never got a reply when I sent off my NI number & location info. They said I would receive an email of confirmation which I have not received.

Status
Not open for further replies.