• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Overhead wire problems around Crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.

graham43404

We are sat on the Caledonian Sleeper at Euston and before we got on the screens in the concourse were saying trains going North of Crewe are subject to delays and cancellations.

My phone only gets the mobile version of the National Rail site, which in turn doesn't seem to bring up service alterations. I was wondering what may be ahead of us down the line?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

deltic

Established Member
there was an overhead wire problem in the Winsford area which has now been resolved

bengolding

This caused a heck of disruption. The 16:00 Pendolino from Glasgow to Birmingham I was in got into Crewe 90 mins late, having left Preston only a few mins late. Thankfully, All Line Rover will be delighted to hear that the First Class service was very attentive during this time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.