• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Own Source] Next Week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonb

Established Member
So far...

Thursday

Ilford - Kilmarnock 322 Units

Friday

FLHH 47

0910 Dagenham Dock - Ferme Park
1139 Ferme Park - Chart Leacon
1630? Chart Leacon - Dagenham Dock

Will update when I hear more.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
Can now confirm the 322 units did run under their own power (Good riddance!) Now the Chart Leacon move is running and confirmed loco is 47830.

Julian G

Established Member
jonb said:
Can now confirm the 322 units did run under their own power (Good riddance!) Now the Chart Leacon move is running and confirmed loco is 47830.
woah,excellent work 322!!! :)

jonb

Established Member
You just have to look at them and their tatty livery. I won't even talk about the inside.

Julian G

Established Member
ok,ex-Stansted and North Western?
what the inside is like? :shock:
the seats are still in NSE livery?
322s should do Stansted Express, not waste their time on ONE GE!!! :shock:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I rode one once from Stratford to Liverpool Street. Not too bad, but they're not exactly brilliantly suited to long distance, heavy use such as the work they'd be doing with 'one'.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
hmm from driving the BVE 321 surely they're not that bad, they seem nice enough to drive... i'm assuming theres no big differences between a 321 and a 322...

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Well I found that 321's are probably the most boring units I've travelled on, so if the 322 is the same (which I think it is pretty much) then I feel sorry for anyone who has to use them regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.