• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

oxford-swansea-manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogge

I have booked a off peak open-return ticket from Oxford to Swansea. I changed my plan, and wanted to stay in Manchester for another day after returning from Swansea. Maybe I should buy additional tickets, so how can I book the remaining journey. Thank you very much.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Are you saying you wish to travel:

Day 1: Oxford - Swansea
Day 2(?): Swansea - Manchester
Day 3(?): Manchester - Oxford

It's difficult to see how the return portion is going to be much use, so I suggest swapping the Off Peak Return for an Off Peak or Super Off Peak Single (this may incur a £10 admin fee, but if you bought it from the same ticket office you take it back to, there is a possibility they might waive it)

If you can commit to specific trains, you'd be best off with Advance fares for Swansea - Manchester and Manchester - Oxford.

If you need flexible tickets, then we could have a go at providing some suggestions but I'd want a rough idea of your planned itinerary before doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.