• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Oyster Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic2009

Established Member
Hello all,

I'm trying to find out if you can still get refunds on Oyster Cards over £10 at London Overground ticket offices? I have on with £13.00 on it, and do not use it anymore as i use my contactless debit card?

If you cannot get a refund at LO, can you get them from the visitor centres? I have tried to LU ticket machines but it does not allow it.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
I looked there Mike and on your website, looks like i will have to phone up or send it in. I do remember years ago you were able to get a refund at LO stations.

anti-pacer

Established Member
Hello all,

I'm trying to find out if you can still get refunds on Oyster Cards over £10 at London Overground ticket offices? I have on with £13.00 on it, and do not use it anymore as i use my contactless debit card?

If you cannot get a refund at LO, can you get them from the visitor centres? I have tried to LU ticket machines but it does not allow it.

Register your Oyster card online and there's an option for refunds. I've just done one.

Status
Not open for further replies.