• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pacer [TRS2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Hale

Hi all, just a quick message here really. Does anybody know where to get a Class 142 'pacer' or any pacer really, for Auran Trainz 2006? I don't mind paying for a decent one.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
Gareth Hale said:
Hi all, just a quick message here really. Does anybody know where to get a Class 142 'pacer' or any pacer really, for Auran Trainz 2006? I don't mind paying for a decent one.

The hell with Pacers. It's good they go... [freespeakmode-on] And one more other thing... Make your SIG a bit smaller please... it's really big.[freespeakmode-off]

Guinness

Established Member
Holland on Rail said:
[freespeakmode-on] And one more other thing... Make your SIG a bit smaller please... it's really big.[freespeakmode-off]

Gareth is emphasing the fact that his computer with those specs still doesn't work properly with M$ XP. ;)

Gareth noone does Pacers, believe me I've spent months looking.

The best I found was a class 141 'railbus' but it doesn't work because it's so old.

Sorry mate.

Jordy

Established Member
You are right DescendingSadly, there are none.

We could do with alot of DMUs for trainz, such as 156s that arent converted Mk1s, 144/3/2s, 153, 155, 150.

I believe that a payware 153 is being made, not sure how its going though!

Jordy

Jordy said:
You are right DescendingSadly, there are none.

We could do with alot of DMUs for trainz, such as 156s that arent converted Mk1s, 144/3/2s, 153, 155, 150.

I believe that a payware 153 is being made, not sure how its going though!

Jordy
I couldn't agree with you more, but remember Auran is a Australian company aimed at the US and Australia :(

Jordy

Established Member
DescendingSadly said:
I couldn't agree with you more, but remember Auran is a Australian company aimed at the US and Australia :(

It is yes, but there are many content creators who create excellent content for the UK too!! :D

Beaker said:
If we told you that we would have to kill you

Who is 'we'?

Jordy

Gareth Hale

Ill buy it, its the only DMU which is worth getting which isnt modern.
--- edited ---
I wish there was a pacer out there :(

Jordy

Established Member
There are definately plans for a Pacer, i'm sure its just a matter of time!

Jordy

Status
Not open for further replies.