Paddington 24/7

Discussion in 'Memorabilia, Media & Publications' started by Buffer68, 21 Sep 2019.

1. Buffer68

Buffer68 Member

Does anyone know if there’s going to be another series of Paddington 24/7 and if so when it will air please.

2. Registered users do not see these banners - join or log in today!

Rail Forums

3. Peter Mugridge

Peter Mugridge Established Member

I spoke to a manager at Paddington a couple of weeks ago who said there has been no filming carried out this year, so it looks unlikely as they normally film most of it in the spring and summer.

4. Buffer68

Buffer68 Member

Thanks for the info - what a shame, such a great programme. I have been watching the last series again on My5 this week.

5. transmanche

transmanche Established Member

You could always try tweeting the production company (Potato) and ask them if they have been commissioned to make any more series.

6. GusB

GusB Established Member

Do we really need another series about Paddington, though? In fact, it wasn't just about Paddington, rather than a series that focussed on GWR. There was a similar series on Kings Cross which expanded to cover wider ECML issues, and more recently the BBC Scotland series that shone a light on the activities at Glasgow Central. There's clearly a market for railway-related programmes, but perhaps it's time to expose the goings-on at a different station.

7. pitdiver

pitdiver Member

What about Berney Arms & Shippea Hill 24/7

8. Terry Tait

Terry Tait Member

London Bridge 24/7 would be my first choice for a new show, there's enough going on for that to be a goer.

9. Mag_seven

Mag_seven Established Member

Point is regardless of the station after about two series it just becomes repetitive e.g. angry people who have missed their train, drunks being abusive to staff, etc etc

10. 365 Networker

365 Networker Member

How about St Pancras 24/7 - then you've got both the Thameslink downstairs and Eurostar/ Midland Mainline upstairs.

11. markymark2000

markymark2000 Member

Now that would be a good one to watch. Following so many different companies and seeing how the Eurostar works behind the scenes would be cool.

12. Shoeburysam

Shoeburysam Member

Liverpool St 24/7.