• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paddington to Stansted Airport Bus Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooo

What's this about? I didn't think there were any coach services from Paddington to Stansted let alone one part of the rail network.
Picture shows screenshot of 2314 Service from London Paddington to Stansted Airport Bus Stop arriving 048. Service appeared on the Paddington departure board in the CrossCountry App
1b707387d9f6400c3a0ec671e76aa37d.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bald Rick

Veteran Member
Yes, there are regular coach services from Stansted to Paddington and (separately) St Pancras.

ooo

Yes, there are regular coach services from Stansted to Paddington and (separately) St Pancras.
Thanks.
Having done a bit more searching I found this service. It also appears that a number of the National Express Airport services now appear in the rail departure boards

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

CyrusWuff

Established Member
The short version is that National Express recently rerouted their A6 service (previously Victoria Coach Station - Stansted) to start from/terminate at Portman Square and then run via Marble Arch and Paddington, before returning to the previous line of route at Baker Street/Gloucester Place. Through ticketing is available from Reading and points West thereof to "Stansted Air Bus" (XTH/9803).

At the same time, they introduced a new route A7 from Victoria Coach Station, calling at Victoria Rail Station, Waterloo and Southwark en route to Stansted.

Similarly, from 24th July they're planning on introducing a new route A2 from Paddington to Luton Airport, calling at Baker Street/Gloucester Place, Lord's Cricket Ground, Finchley Road (O2 Centre for Finchley Road Underground Station), Finchley Road & Frognal Station and Golders Green Station.

Status
Not open for further replies.