• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pageant Field & East Coast Exp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
I have just received this e-mail from the European Bahn gang.

Pageants Field

A title we have throughly enjoyed creating, as we did not have the constrants of placing everything exactly correct, I think its called poetic licence.

Anyway you will find it up on our Shopping cart right now where you can place your order, at our supporters price.

Please be quick as the reduced price we are offering you will automatically be adjusted to the standard retail price on the 25th November 2005 that two days from now.

Part 1 of "East Coast Express"

We are happy to tell you that the proposed release date is now Feburary 2006 and we hope to have copies available on our stand at "Brighton Model World" in February 2006 so come alone and say hallo !

regards

EB

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

The Class 91 cab looks excelent! :D

I have also seen the other videos at Welwyn North, I have to say that the preview HST seen in the video is a bit of a disappointment, but hopefully it won't stay in that state. The route itself looks to be an exiting part 1 release. :)

Coxster

Established Member
Harold said:
I have also seen the other videos at Welwyn North, I have to say that the preview HST seen in the video is a bit of a disappointment, but hopefully it won't stay in that state.
It is still Work In Progress. The videos is called 'Welwyn North Station' for a reason ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.