• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paid penalty fare for an honest mistake still being charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wolfie

Established Member
That will be most unlikely.
In which case someone needs to crucify this firm. Approach politicians, the media and trash it's reputation systematically so that it is never, ever considered a suitable candidate to run any public service ever again. That might encourage the others to behave better. I am fed up to the back teeth of money grabbing pseudo-corrupt shysters and even worse their insider lickspittle apologists.

DJ_K666

In which case someone needs to crucify this firm. Approach politicians, the media and trash it's reputation systematically so that it is never, ever considered a suitable candidate to run any public service ever again. That might encourage the others to behave better. I am fed up to the back teeth of money grabbing pseudo-corrupt shysters and even worse their insider lickspittle apologists.
I could not have said that better

Status
Not open for further replies.