• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paignton 5/10/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

devon_metro

Established Member
Been into Paignton and took a few photos; including and HST (i was shocked! :shock: )

As usual they will be on my site! (click on sig)
Any comments are appreciated

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Well no but compared to most places on the mainline they are; and there only appears to be one service a day-the rest are Voyagers and 150/2s.

Thanks

Simming

IIRC in winter the Voyagers are once a day, and theres about 3 159s, and then the rest are 150/158/153s

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Take a look at the FGW Timetable, it says which services are HSTs and which are Adelantes. (This is useful, it means I should never have to go on an Adelante again ;) ).

MML and GNER also state which stock are used for their trains (though with GNER the printed version does not, only the internet version does).

devon_metro

Established Member
yorkie said:
Take a look at the FGW Timetable, it says which services are HSTs and which are Adelantes. (This is useful, it means I should never have to go on an Adelante again ;) ).

MML and GNER also state which stock are used for their trains (though with GNER the printed version does not, only the internet version does).

Well i had looked on the National Rail site which did show the FGW service so i expected that it would be a HST rather than a 180; i have never seen and Adalante in Paignton. What i was shocked about though was that the HST was in a ten car formation-is this normal as from what i remember the average train is about 8 cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.