• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paignton Railway Centre update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It appears the thumbnails are actually the full size images but condensed into a smaller space (so the browser has to resize them itself). :!:

I recommend resizing the images to a suitable size (bilinear resizing). :)

devon_metro

Established Member
Ahh didnt notice that :lol: , does anybody know of a free downloadable program that can resize about 35 images at once all to the same size?

Daniel

Established Member
I have been going to devon on holiday since I was (apparently) 15 months.

Unfortunatly, I haven't been there for the past few years, as we have been going to Wales.

One thing I can remeber very cleary, is this:

Diesil railcar (2 DMUs) Exmouth-Exeter St Davids
HST Exeter St Davids- Paington
Paington and Dartmouth Steam railway, Rover ticket (Via Train, Boat, Boat, Train).

It seems that you have brought out 'Warrior' from its perminant siding and putin its place- 'Union of South Africa?'

devon_metro

Established Member
4/11/05 18:34 Update to my website. The front page should now be compatible with 800x600 screen sizes the rest will be updated soon.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.