• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pair of Footplate Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave hughes

Hi..I'm dave and i am raising money for Help For Heroes...The Severn Valley Railway have kindly donated a pair of Footplate Tickets on their railway...the full kabooosh LOL. The tickets are part of a raffle for which tickets can be paid for on line at www.help4heros.com or on ebay : seller ninety-nine-pence: Pair of Footplate Tickets on Severn Valley Railway RARE

I hope you can buy some tickets . Its for a greta cause and you could win a great day out for as little at £10...good luck....Dave

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Great cause, ill spead the word :) get a few others to bid I know a few people that would love this

dave hughes

thank you folks...its a great cause for sure....i have 3000 tickets to get rid of LOL....tickets will be selected on Saturday 5th September so don't hang around

Status
Not open for further replies.