• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

paris metro

Status
Not open for further replies.

roatbe

I have downloaded many london underground routes/trains and been very impressed with them. I was wondering if bve routes exist for the paris metro. Thank you.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
there was some being built iirc, just looked to damons site and there is no mention of it so not sure what happened to it but there was definetly one being built.

The reason that there's no mention on Damon's site is that his list covers only UK routes, and seeing as Paris is in France......

J_Legrand

As far as I know, the project was abandonned - or it's nearly abandonned, lol.

If you're from France / Paris, try do make it yourself, it's will be made in less time than waiting for someone to make one of the RATP line..

FYI, sadly there is no route author from France ATM..

roatbe

On the links part of this site railsimroutes.co.uk the 3rd link under International BVE Sites looks promising, but I can't get the link to work. Any one else have any luck?

LondonBVE

I remember I found one while looking through the archive. See whether i could find it or not (long ago). Give me some time, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.