• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Parking at Lichfield Trent Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmilton

Hi all. How likely am I to find a parking spot for the day at Lichfield Trent Valley arriving c. 07h30 on a Monday morning?

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ole man

Very unlikely, the station car park isn't very big, and with two stations sharing it

sonic2009

Established Member
Are you travellling to London Euston?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

sonic2009

Established Member
Depending on where you live, you may wish to consider Stafford or Tamworth which have a higher amount of spaces

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

furryfeet

although Tamworth is £6.50 at least per day, which from memory is more expensive than Lichfield TV and also if your travel involves an overnight stay, then you have to pay for TWO whole days parking !
In other words, it is a rip off.
Hence I never use the parking facilities at Tamworth.

WL113

A similar situation is at Rugeley Trent Valley. Car parking is very limited there and all the spaces are usually taken, there are no parking charges though. There are plenty of spaces at Rugeley Town, again free.

Status
Not open for further replies.