• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Passed MMI...what next??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patters1983

Hi All

I applied for the GTR trainee driver role in Dec 15, didn't hear anything from them until a few weeks ago at which time I had a DMI with them I was then told to attend a MMI. Cut a long story short...I've passed my assessments with another TOC including the MMI, I informed GTR of this and they told me I don't have to attend the MMI..but that is all the information I got given.
What happens next for me...does anyone know? Do I have to complete enhanced tests? Do a medical?
Really appreciate any advice anyone has for me.

Thank you again and may I add this forum is an awesome tool to find out anything regarding careers in the railway :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JohnChuchu

hi all

i applied for the gtr trainee driver role in dec 15, didn't hear anything from them until a few weeks ago at which time i had a dmi with them i was then told to attend a mmi. Cut a long story short...i've passed my assessments with another toc including the mmi, i informed gtr of this and they told me i don't have to attend the mmi..but that is all the information i got given.
What happens next for me...does anyone know? Do i have to complete enhanced tests? Do a medical?
Really appreciate any advice anyone has for me.

Thank you again and may i add this forum is an awesome tool to find out anything regarding careers in the railway :)
medical

Status
Not open for further replies.