• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Passenger Services over Unusual Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisCooper

Established Member
Useful site. I'm particularly interested to see that there is a regular train via the Wymington Deviation (MML slow lines avoiding Sharnbrook Summit) since I've never managed to do that section (about the only MML diversion I havn't done), and also once again a regular train booked to use the Ely avoiding curve (could have got that from a timetable, but I've not bothered looking since they stopped running that way a few years ago, and I didn't expect them to start again (I presume it's only used to keep drivers signed on the curve incase of diversions being required).

Established Member
Having raked in Bishton Flyover (Goods Lines Newport-Severn T Jn) on the 0816 Cardiff-Padd on Sunday, does any one know if this is "big" track? Not on that list but I've never seen it in passenger use.

RJ

Established Member
Silverlink Occasionally use the Willesden LL - Camden - Camden Road line on diversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.