• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Passport photo booths in stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cletus

Established Member
Does anyone know how the cost of photos from these booths? Presumably they are pretty much the same wherever they are?

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

seiryuu

About £4.00 in my experience, not sure if the credit crunch has changed that.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Not sure if this helps or not, but I use this website for photos for unimportant things such as Railcards, work ID badges, etc (e.g. not passports)

http://www.epassportphoto.com/

You just need to upload a photo and you can take the .jpg file to a photo shop (e.g. Boots, Jessops, etc.) and get it printed for ~35p.

Cletus

Established Member
Thanks for the info.
The photo is to re-new my driving licence (perhaps I should have mentioned that?)

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks for the info.
The photo is to re-new my driving licence (perhaps I should have mentioned that?)

These have the same stringent requirements as a passport, I'd either get one taken at a photo shop (quite a few will now take one for you with their camera set up for passport specifications and then print/cut it to the right size) or use a photo booth :)

wintonian

Established Member
Last year I had 6 photos produced and a copy on a USB drive done by the guy who runs a local camera shop for £7.

6 photos should be enough for quite a while and about the same value as the photo booth at £4.50 for the 4 as well as practically no chance of the passport office sending my application back.

blanco

Thanks for the info.

certain post offices will take your photo, check your documents for you and post it recorded delivery for £4.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.