• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paul Atterbury books...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Paul Atterbury has been quite prolific in publishing railway-themed social history books in recent years, including the following titles...

• "Branch Line Britain" (2004)
  • "Tickets Please!" (2006)
  • "Along Lost Lines" (2007)
  • "All Change!" (2009)
  • "An A-Z of Railways" (2010)
  • "Life Along the Line" (2010)
  • "Along Main Lines" (2011)
  • "Railway Collection" (2012)
  • "Favourite Railway Journeys" (2013)
  • "A Century of Railway Travel" (2014)
  • "The Railway Experience" (2017)
Are there any other of his titles still in print that are worth looking out for?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
I have quite a few of his books, which I always find enjoyable to browse through. I will have a look and see if I have any that aren't on that list!

Ash Bridge

Established Member
I've just found one in my rather modest collection entitled See Britain by Train, published in 1989 by the Automobile Association. Couldn't see it on the above list.

Busaholic

Veteran Member
It used to be the case that you could always find at least one of his titles on the WH Smith bargain table for about £5, but I'm not sure that's any longer so.

swanhill41

Pretty coffee table books,though must say have some interest to rail enthusiast...Not for the rail enthusiast market,print runs are for mass market as opposed to 1.0k runs for the likes of a Lightmoor Press publication...

Status
Not open for further replies.