• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Payment line out of order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jascortool

Hi guys,

I posted a few weeks ago about the £155 fine/penalty/admin fee for being in first class on London Northwestern.

On the letter it states that I have 14 days to pay (from the 19th December), and provides an automated payment line to do so. The number they’ve provided is 0870 067 9848.
Call it, it’s invalid.

This is really ridiculous! I can’t even make the payment without hassle! There’s virtually no contact numbers on their website or anyone who can help when you do get through.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Jasmine

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

island

Veteran Member
14 days from 19 December goes up to 2 January, assuming they don’t extend it for the holidays.

Post them a cheque tomorrow first class, it will get there on Thursday 2nd.

theironroad

Established Member
Hi guys,

I posted a few weeks ago about the £155 fine/penalty/admin fee for being in first class on London Northwestern.

On the letter it states that I have 14 days to pay (from the 19th December), and provides an automated payment line to do so. The number they’ve provided is 0870 067 9848.
Call it, it’s invalid.

This is really ridiculous! I can’t even make the payment without hassle! There’s virtually no contact numbers on their website or anyone who can help when you do get through.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Jasmine

I just tried calling the number you posted and it connected, said it was 13p a minute and " this is prosecutions.." I hung up.

111-111-1

Saynoto0870 does not help much with no direct link to the number you stated.

The only cheap option on the site is 0333 311 0006. You could try and see if they can put you through.

Status
Not open for further replies.