• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pendo Primo

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
Yes, £66 each - hadn't noticed that option. As you say, cheaper than the SOR, ......but still dearer than my deal - and no Primo Pendo breakfast in a nice reclining 1st class seat away from the crowds!

CS

MML is great for this kind of ticketing... Well, in advance cases ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CosherB

Established Member
The view from coach J seat 20:

1stclassseat.jpg

....And the breakfast:

VirginBreakfast26Apr07.jpg

:happy11:

CS

D306

Established Member
whenever i go to london, i always go by virgin trains, each time i get a pendilino, and i always plug myself into the onboard radios, but recently they've not been working, why i have no idea, so I've taken my MP3

D306

Established Member
it maybe something from the toilet, after all the problems the pendilinos have been having with the toilets

Established Member
Those pictures mparsonz seem to put a feeling in my mind when in 2005 I came back to the UK on a 6 and ahalf hour flight from the Middle east , always gives me and eary feeling at 6:00 in the morning at 534miles/kmh just strange really

class 313

Established Member
Those pictures mparsonz seem to put a feeling in my mind when in 2005 I came back to the UK on a 6 and ahalf hour flight from the Middle east , always gives me and eary feeling at 6:00 in the morning at 534miles/kmh just strange really

Ermm yeah ok, and why do you do this? **** , ****?

And FCC don't need too, they give you what's known to be a lot of space! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.