• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Petersfield to Peterborough tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stigy

Established Member
Hi gurus, need some advice if I may. Travelling tomorrow arriving in London by around 1230hrs. I'll be on a priv and wondered what you'd advise to the best ticket? I think it's okay to pay from Clapham to Peterborough, although some is via tube, is this acceptable using a priv ticket? I'm SWT staff so only have to pay from London anyway. Advice appreciated, thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Hi gurus, need some advice if I may. Travelling tomorrow arriving in London by around 1230hrs. I'll be on a priv and wondered what you'd advise to the best ticket? I think it's okay to pay from Clapham to Peterborough, although some is via tube, is this acceptable using a priv ticket? I'm SWT staff so only have to pay from London anyway. Advice appreciated, thanks!

You can use Priv discounted Cross London tickets bearing the Maltese Cross on the Underground if you have the TOCNE Priv.

Stigy

Established Member
You can use Priv discounted Cross London tickets bearing the Maltese Cross on the Underground if you have the TOCNE Priv.

Oh right, so are these different to standard PRIV discounted tickets?

Urban Gateline

Established Member
Oh right, so are these different to standard PRIV discounted tickets?

No, they ARE indeed the standard PRIV tickets, one starting at Clapham Junction as the origin is often what I do to get the discounted cross london transfer as it often works out cheaper than using Oyster PAYG plus a PRIV ticket thereafter! (Clapham Junction to Hertford North was only £3.90 PRIV day return for me, just the 2 Oyster journeys through London would have cost £4!)

Status
Not open for further replies.