• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Phil Sayer on Merseyrail

Status
Not open for further replies.

8J

Today, an automated announcement from merseyrail about unnatended luggage went out at manor road station and it was Phil sayer! Apparently when the system is fully installed, he will be doing more announcements such as train running announcements and platforms. So in some places, he is being cut, but here his announcements are starting! I for one am happy of this.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

knight2004

that's cool! I don't like that Anne woman she's got a nice voice it's just the way it sounds stuttered and there's no ping pong before so you never know when an announcements going to happen

Statto

Established Member
I do think Liverpool South Parkway on the Mainline Platforms should have train running announcements, although, if you do end up on the wrong train is Warrington, or Runcorn the furthest stop will normally be Warrington or Runcorn, i do feel there should be announcements made.

8J

For me, all stations should accomodate blind people with train service announcements...

Status
Not open for further replies.