• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photo Booth Blackfriars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deerfold

Veteran Member
Wondering if anyone happens to know if there's a photobooth suitable for getting photos for season tickets at Blackfriars- and if so, whereabouts. Thought this might be mentioned on Stations Made Easy but it seems not.

The only results I can see from googling refer to before the rebuild.

I use it often enough that I should know this but I can't remember seeing one.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

iphone76

If there isn't one at the station, I think there is still a Post Office branch on Blackfriars Road which should have a photo machine. (About 2 mins up the road)

If you leave the station, you walk up towards Farringdon and it is (was) on the left hand side.

Deerfold

Veteran Member
If there isn't one at the station, I think there is still a Post Office branch on Blackfriars Road which should have a photo machine. (About 2 mins up the road)

If you leave the station, you walk up towards Farringdon and it is (was) on the left hand side.

Cheers - have just been told about one at the Post office outside Southwark tube by a work colleague too - it'll proabably be easier than blackfriars for me too.

There is one at City Thameslink - Ludgate Hill entrance (nearest one to St Pauls)

Status
Not open for further replies.