• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photographing in London Terminii

Status
Not open for further replies.

TicketMan

Not really, in my opinion. Okay, so i'll rephrase the question:

Do you not see that by refusing to comply with requests to move made by authorised members of staff you are doing the hobby no good at all?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
TicketMan said:
Not really, in my opinion. Okay, so i'll rephrase the question:

Do you not see that by refusing to comply with requests to move made by authorized members of staff you are doing the hobby no good at all?

And if you have a ticket and are causing no harm, staff have no right to move you... I would be prepared to get taken to court for 'taking a photo of a train' - ohh what a crime...

And I think you need to know all stations are owned by 'Network Rail' so who said there privately owned...

Tom B

Established Member
Right this has gone too far. I have tried to let this thread stay open as far as is possible but it is now locked.

By all means have a reasoned debate, even if it gets a little heated, but hurling insults around will not get you anywhere.

Posts towards the end of this discussion have been removed from public view due to their content.

TicketMan - you are welcome to make your point, and we encourage you to do so. However please do not let making your point turn into flaming other members. By all means challenge their views and opinions but this can be done peacefully without allowing the thread to degenerate. We all get wound up and annoyed, but if this is the case please step back from the computer and calm down before replying.

If anyone has further queries please contact me. Restarting locked threads will result in further action above any which may be taken.

(Edit - someone else has got there before me ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.