• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photos Anyone...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I have started up a new 'mini' forum (as seen in the Mess Hall catagory).
I am after a decent picture of any sort of UK (recent) train that I can put up at the top of the forum as a logo. Does anyone have one they would be willing to let me use? If you do, please email me. I will put credit on the image, of course of course.
Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

RichardH, I suggest you look at www.freefoto.com - they have a variety of free photos there and will allow you to use them as long as you have credits included! :)

The Snap

Established Member
Great, will have a look. I have noticed a few images dotted around this forum (eg the logo, moderator logos etc.) and have thought, "Hmm, these look very professional!" I just wonder where the person who made them (probably tubechallenger) got their image editor from.
Could anyone suggest a good professional one I can get for FREE.
Thanks,

T

Tom

I made all of the graphics on this forum (apart from SubSilver theme itself, thats the bit below the main gray... I did make all the other images though.

I used Adobe Photoshop CS and some nifty coding to get lots of things randomising.

The Snap

Established Member
Not much hope for me then. I aint got PS and can't do codes. Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.