• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Photos] *Dial up beware!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

H

HR2

OH HO! Rose hips in abundance like that is a sign of an approaching bad winter

class 313

Established Member
I know but im still confused by it all :P Ah im ok now, google is great :D its a myth wich i hope comes true as it brings more chance of snow wich makes me happy :D

H

HR2

You posted pics of your garden with lots of beautiful roses. Also the red bulbous things associated with them. Those are Rose hips [which make syrups for babies] and to have so many this early in the year is a sign of rough weather to come. Birds and other creatures will also stock up with them to see them though hard times.

class 313

Established Member
Thanks, i have alot more photos of this sort of thing, if you wanna have a look just drop me a PM

Julian G

Established Member
class 313 said:
£120, FujiFilm S5500 or as its retail name S5100

Thanks for the comments :D, any more?
Interesting how my camera (panasonic Lumix dmc-LZ1) costed £150 while yours costs £120

hmm, I'm currently thinking of upgrading to Lumix DMC-LZ2 (with audio)
but currently my camera has a minor damage so I'm going have to get it repaired ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.