• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photting on the T&W Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexdodds

I spoken to him and he isn't banned he says that if he doesn't take photos on metro property for 6 months then a metro manager will take him out on the network one afternoon and also his penalty fare was not for taking photos he accidentally bought a 2 zone day ticket instead of a 3 zone at monument and went beyond the 2nd zone and so got done by a checky at north shields.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cdonnigan

I spoken to him and he isn't banned he says that if he doesn't take photos on metro property for 6 months then a metro manager will take him out on the network one afternoon and also his penalty fare was not for taking photos he accidentally bought a 2 zone day ticket instead of a 3 zone at monument and went beyond the 2nd zone and so got done by a checky at north shields.

I wouldnt believe a word he says he is a compulsive liar and a nuisance to staff and public and some of the comments he comes out with are so stupid.

Established Member
Sounds like a ban to me. Plus I'm sure the managers have something better to do that take him on a guided tour of the system.

Bit of an own goal as well not buying the right ticket. So much for being 'Metroman' :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.