• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Picc v5.2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom B

Established Member
BRJ is now back up and Picc v5.2.5 is availible either as a patch or a full download.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Nice! :) Just noticed though when driving the 38ts 1975 route that at Rusell square there appears to be advertisments advertising trains not to be built for another 20 years :shock: :lol:

Otherwise very nice!

Dave A

Brilliant! I get 20fps on someparts, in full screen mode, and my computer is crap! Excellent! :D :D :D

Tom B

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
Nice! :) Just noticed though when driving the 38ts 1975 route that at Rusell square there appears to be advertisments advertising trains not to be built for another 20 years :shock: :lol:

Otherwise very nice!

Oops! Must have been busy with the TARDIS ;).

I am currently working on a little addition, just waiting for some sounds before it goes public :).

The Snap

Established Member
Nice to see it back! I'm glad I can get on the site in AOL now, I could only get on it in IE or Firefox before the closure. :D

ikar

There are some issues that I found (more will be added later):

Repeaters: Almoast on every place the repeaters are not working. Driving 45mph Green repeater, yust to find out a Red signal behind a tight curve. :shock:

Fog repeaters: Not working, When I exit the tunels I find a green Fog repeater and a Red signal behind it, and it seems to me that the fogreps are to close to the signal.

Tom B

Established Member
As the FR logic is identical to that of the Repeaters, both will be affected.

Yes I am aware of those issues and will fix them when I have half a moment to do so.

Coxster

Established Member
ikar said:
What's with the pidgeon on the live rail. (same as v5.0)
They often do that but never seem to swing their back feathers around to another rail :x

Status
Not open for further replies.