• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Picc v5.2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom B

Established Member
BRJ is now back up and Picc v5.2.5 is availible either as a patch or a full download.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Nice! :) Just noticed though when driving the 38ts 1975 route that at Rusell square there appears to be advertisments advertising trains not to be built for another 20 years :shock: :lol:

Otherwise very nice!

Dave A

Brilliant! I get 20fps on someparts, in full screen mode, and my computer is crap! Excellent! :D :D :D

Tom B

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
Nice! :) Just noticed though when driving the 38ts 1975 route that at Rusell square there appears to be advertisments advertising trains not to be built for another 20 years :shock: :lol:

Otherwise very nice!

Oops! Must have been busy with the TARDIS ;).

I am currently working on a little addition, just waiting for some sounds before it goes public :).

The Snap

Established Member
Nice to see it back! I'm glad I can get on the site in AOL now, I could only get on it in IE or Firefox before the closure. :D

ikar

There are some issues that I found (more will be added later):

Repeaters: Almoast on every place the repeaters are not working. Driving 45mph Green repeater, yust to find out a Red signal behind a tight curve. :shock:

Fog repeaters: Not working, When I exit the tunels I find a green Fog repeater and a Red signal behind it, and it seems to me that the fogreps are to close to the signal.

Tom B

Established Member
As the FR logic is identical to that of the Repeaters, both will be affected.

Yes I am aware of those issues and will fix them when I have half a moment to do so.

Coxster

Established Member
ikar said:
What's with the pidgeon on the live rail. (same as v5.0)
They often do that but never seem to swing their back feathers around to another rail :x

Status
Not open for further replies.